300g focaccia mix ( we used the garlic and rosemary kit and omitted the garlic and rosemary )
1 teaspoon salt
300 ml gluten free beer
100g unsalted butter (melted but not hot)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Lightly grease a 1KG loaf tin or 20cm round baking tin, using butter
3. Whisk the dry ingredients with the beer and 75g of the butter
4. Spoon into the loaf tin and smooth over the top.
5. Drizzle over the remaining butter.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the bread is golden brown on top and a skewer comes out cleanly.
7. Remove the bread from the oven and leave in the tin for about 5 minutes, before turning onto a wire rack to cool.
8. Allow the bread to cool completely before slicing.
9. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Delicious served with cheese and pickles or roast beef and gluten free mustard.