1 Focaccia mix ( use any of ours leaving out the sachet of ingredients )
• 6 garlic cloves
• 1 focaccia loaf sliced into about 1cm slices
• 8 fresh, ripe tomatoes, cut in half, seeded, and chopped into 1cm cubes
• 8-12 basil leaves, torn into small pieces
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Sea salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
1. Chop tomatoes just before you are going to grill bread.
2. Brush both sides of the bread with oil, then place under a hot grill until each side is golden and crunchy.
3. Smash garlic with a knife, then rub on the toasted bread once it is toasted.
4. Top with tomatoes, basil, and drizzle of olive oil.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.